The Government College Women University Faisalabad (GCWUF) started its journey as an intermediate college in 1934. It was promoted to Degree College in the year 1944. The postgraduate disciplines were introduced in 1985. The long journey that started with the humble beginning reached its climax when it was granted the status of University on 3rd January 2013. The University is situated near Jaranwala Road not very far from the historical Clock Tower. The University is catering to the needs of more than six million people of the city and of equal number from the surrounding districts. The University is offering educational degrees in various disciplines. The University is a hub of educational, social and cultural activities having a close liaison with business and industrial communities.
Government College Women University Faisalabad, enacted in January 2013 is the only female university that has been empowering women folk through higher education and opening the doors to new vistas of knowledge, employability, entrepreneurship and developing leadership qualities.
Prof. Dr. Naureen Aziz Qureshi Read More
- Schedule of Written Test for the posts advertised on April 17, 2018 IPL # 3582.(Details for Test)
- List of candidates sitting plan for 16-8-2018.
- List of candidates sitting plan for 17-8-2018.
- Admissions open in BS from August 20, 2018.
- It is hereby informed to all the concerned that the 1st Convocation of Government College Women University Faisalabad scheduled to be held on Thursday the 16th August, 2018 is postponed due to un-avoidable circumstances. The new date will be announced accordingly on Government College Women University Faisalabad website and the newspaper.
- Fee Schedule and Fee Structure for all Semester 2018.