The mission of the Department of Information Technology Services (ITS) is to enable the effective use of information technology in support of the University mission.
- Deliver information technology products and services that meet the needs of the University and achieve the highest level of satisfaction of the students, faculty and other university staff satisfaction.
- Support the use and development of information technology to enable academic innovation in teaching, learning, research, and administrative activities of the university.
The ITS provides the following services:
- Network Management and maintenance
- Software installation and maintenance
- Hardware Repair and maintenance
- Web Designing and Development
- Develop and maintain highly effective, reliable, secure, and innovative Campus Management Solution (CMS) to support instructional, administrative and research functions of the university.
Muhammad Tariq Shahzad