Before applying / filling the online form please read all the rules/regulations/instruction/admission criteria etc.
- Applicant can apply in maximum Five Programs.
- For Ist application (Ist Program) processing Fee is Rs.2000/-(FOR OPEN MERIT).
- For 2nd to 5th Application Processing Fee is Rs.500/- for each program (FOR OPEN MERIT).
- For applying on self finance, the candidate has to submit separate processing of Rs 2000/- for each program to be applied.
- The applicant will export the Application Processing Fee, print this fee voucher for the payment in Bank as mentioned on the printed voucher.
- Upload all deposited fee vouchers including Ist voucher of Rs. 2000/-
- The online application system assigns a unique Application Number (AN) to each application, which must be noted for later use.
- Before finalizing the application data, an applicant must accept digital undertaking to confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct. In case of incorrect information, the University has the right to cancel the application/admission without any fee refund. Any wrong information will lead to cancellation of admission and there will be no liability on the part of the University.
- University will not consider applications which are incomplete or without processing fee.
- For online filling the form please Sign Up if you don’t have account.
- For any query Contact Us
- Address: GCWUF Madina Town Faisalabad
- Email: email@example.com
Phone No. 041-9220670-75 (Ext. 2056)
- The last date for applying MA/MSc/MS/Mphil/PhD Programs is 23-09-2020.
- Apply online and submit processing fees of Rs:- 2000/- UBL all Branches in Account No. 267684485 Account Title GCWUF
- No Hostel facility is available for the new admissions (Fall-2020-2021).
- Last date to apply BS Programs in the following subjects only is extended till 20th september 2020
- Associate Degree in Education (ADE)
- Home Economics
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Last Year Merit (for 2019)
Merit Lists (For BS Programs 2020)
Admission Policy / Criteria BS Programs
Rules and Regulations BS Programs
Admission Policy / Criteria Master Programs
Rules and Regulations Master Programs
Admission Policy / Criteria MS Programs
Rules and Regulations MS Programs
Admission Policy / Criteria PhD Programs
Rules and Regulations PhD Programs