Non Teaching Positions Vacant
> Monday, May 19th, 2014.
NTS Test for these positions will be conducted by NTS
- Secretary to Vice Chancellor (BPS-17)
- Personal Assistant / Superintendent (BPS-16)
- Office Assistant (BPS-14)
The candidates who have already applied should submit their online applications for NTS test.
NTS registration form along with registration fee (Paid Deposit Slip) must reach to the NTS office Islamabad by 05-06-2014 separately
It is with reference to the advertisement of public sector institution for vacant Non-teaching positions appeared in the Daily Express, Faisalabad dated May 16, 2014 (IPL-6014) on the subject noted above with the last date June 2, 2014. The following corrigendum shall be considered as part and parcel of the said advertisement:
- All male & female candidates can apply for all the Non-Teaching positions.
- Candidates applying for above mentioned posts will deposit online fee in Account No. 6614-2, Bank of the Punjab, Madina Town Branch Faisalabad as per following rates:
- BPS 06 to 16 (Rs. 500/-)
- BPS-17 &18 (Rs. 2000/-)
- BPS-19 (Rs. 2500/-)
- Original receipt must be attached with application.
- However, candidates applying for the post of BPS-01 are exempted from any kind of fee.
- Qualification for the post of Assistant (BPS-14) will be as under:
- Graduate (2nd Division) from a recognized University. Preference will be given to those who have knowledge of word processing and typing.
Furthermore, there is no alteration in rest of the advertisement.
Complete applications must reach to the PO Box No. 28, GPO, Faisalabad by mail not later than 02.06.2014