UNIVERSITY NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2020-2021
> Wednesday, November 4th, 2020.
Applications are invited on prescribed form, from the students of all programs of the GCWUF Academic Session 2020-2021 for the award of subject scholarship.
Scholarship will be awarded to:-
- Needy and highly talented students who are otherwise unable to continue their studies.
- Minimum CGPA for applying in University Need Based Scholarships is 2.5 /4.00 in semester system or 60% marks in annual examination.
- Those, already in receipt of any Scholarship/Financial Assistance/ or engaged in public/ private sector or in any project need not to apply.
- Declared monthly income of Parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR 20,000/-
3) Applicants have to appear before the scholarship awarding committee according to the schedule and venue notified later on.
4) The application form is available at photocopy shop outside the university, and on website of GCWUF.
5) Ensure submission of applications along with following documents in the office of the undersigned by November 12, 2020 positively.
Documents to be attached
- Attested copy of mark sheet of Matric to onward.
- Copy of last semester result card.
- Current and Previous Semester Fee Vouchers (With sequence).
- Supporting document which proves death of father in case of
- Proof of income of the family (salary slip of the father and of other earning members if any) or a certificate from a local Councilor or Imam e Masjid.
- Copy of
- Passport size photograph
- Attested Copy of applicant’s CNIC /form B and Father / Guardian CNIC.
- Copy of last month Electricity Bill.
(Note): Incomplete applications and those submitted after due date will not be entertained.