“University Need based Scholarship”Academic Session 2017-2018 (1-11-2017)
> Wednesday, November 1st, 2017.
Applications are invited on prescribed form available in SFAO from the students of all programs of the GCWUF Academic Session 2017-2018 for the award of subject scholarship.
Scholarship will be awarded to:-
- Needy and highly Talented students who are otherwise unable to continue their studies.
- Minimum CGPA for applying is 2.5 / 60% .
- Those, already in receipt of any Scholarship/Financial Assistance/ or engaged in public/ private sector or in any project need not to apply.
Applicants have to appear before the scholarship awarding committee according to the schedule and venue notified (later on)
The applications forms are available at photocopy shop of the GCWUF.
Ensure submission of applications along with following documents in the office of the undersigned by 15-11-2017 positively.
Documents to be attached
- Educational documents from matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Illaqa Tessildar in case of Agriculture, Head of the employer, computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Govt./Semi. Government) and by Income Tax Officer Concerned for businessmen, Doctors, Advocates and Administrator/Secretary Union Council for labourers & others.
- Domicile Certificate
- National Identity Card.
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Copies of Last Utility Bills.
- Copy of Current Semester fee voucher
- Copy of last Semester result card/ degree must be attached.
(Note): Incomplete applications and those submitted after due date will not be entertained.