The Government College Women University Faisalabad (GCWUF) started its journey as an intermediate college in 1934. It was promoted to Degree College in the year 1944. The postgraduate disciplines were introduced in 1985. The long journey that started with the humble beginning reached its climax when it was granted the status of University on 3rd January 2013. The University is situated near Jaranwala Road not very far from the historical Clock Tower. The University is catering to the needs of more than six million people of the city and of equal number from the surrounding districts. The University is offering educational degrees in various disciplines. The University is a hub of educational, social and cultural activities having a close liaison with business and industrial communities.
- Sitara Chemicals Industries Limited Scil Talent Scholarship 2019.
- Chinese Language Course (Chin-305), in Spring semester 2019.
- Invitation of applications against vacant posts of secretaries controll of examinations board of intermediate and secondary education in punjab
- Only students are allowed to deposit their fee in the bank booths of BOP and NBP located at university premises. however their male relatives may deposit student fee BOP Susan Road fsd and NBP Abdullahpur fsd branches.
- Fee Schedule for Spring Semester 2019
- Projects Under National Research Programme for Universities ( NRPU )